1. Click on any of the small preview photos above will download the larger size photo which is in about 2 megapixels.
2. All photos were taken (today, outdoor, handheld, no flash) in large fine jpeg mode, directly out of the camera, Av mode, evaluative metering, no exposure compensation, auto white balance, manual focusing with the aid of electronic focus confirmation and a special type of focusing screen for the 5D. Lens used was Pentax DFA 100/2.8 Macro; Body used was Canon EOS 5D. (See here for more information on how different Pentax Film Lenses could be put on the Canon Full Frame Bodies.)
3. Picture Style used: Fuji RDP III (aka Fujichrome Provia 100F); The Picture Style File can be Download Here. Well, this simulation is almost perfect, really amazing! I found it is indeed better than *any* of the Canon original Picture Styles (for its colour and tone responses)!
4. All photos taken are originally resized without any correction or retouching except for the fly(?) photo which is 100% cropped as it is just so tiny so that I have to do the cropping to get enough magnification! All EXIF data are retained in all other photos. Aperture used is either f/5.6 or f/8 (the f-stop as recorded in EXIF is fixed as reported by the K-to-EOS adaptor and thus not correct), ISO used is either 400 or 800.
5. All photos are copyright by me and unauthorised copying in any means including direct linking in Internet without acknowledgement are strictly prohibited.
I hope you like them and all comments are welcome! :-)