Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: POLL: Will You Get the K-7? (2nd Call)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

POLL: Will You Get the K-7? (2nd Call)

Last time, when the K-7 was launched officially on 5-21, I created this Poll:-

http://ricehigh.blogspot.com/2009/05/poll-will-you-get-k-7.html

I put a "Yes" entry after I created the poll. Now, after all those user reports (good or bad), photo samples and reviews etc. about the K-7 these days, if you are to make up your mind by now, will you still get the K-7? Or Not?

So, I start another poll again for the same question. As previously, I shall enter my vote shortly after the poll creation. Let's see if there will be any big difference and what the results will be.

Will You Get the K-7? (2nd Call)
Yes
No
Neutral

The direct link of the poll page and results is:-

http://www.learnmyself.com/personality.asp?p=poll-results&qp=16254x9f6048B5

Remark: Just in case if you have *already* got the K-7 and happy with it, just click "Yes". On the other hand, if you have got the K-7 but unsatisfied and feel remorseful, click "No".