Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: Imaging Resource K-x Review Published

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Imaging Resource K-x Review Published

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/KX/KXA.HTM
(Click to open in new Tab/Window)

Similar to my recent posts on new tests and reviews, I won't "spoil" their findings and conclusions, go read the review in full and figure out the things yourself!

Well, the review, as usual, is well compiled and tests are thoughtfully made and detailedly. Some comparisons against the K-7 are also made and the widely reported mirror slap issue is also checked.

After all, I highly recommend this review and test report. Enjoy!

As a last reminder, if you haven't read my own K-x full review, you may also wish to have a look at it, here is the link:-

My K-x Review is Here! (with Measurbations, Tips and Tricks)


Read Also:-


Pentax SR Performance Tested and Compared (K-x Against Canon IS)