Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: RiceHigh's Pentax Blog - Three Years

Friday, November 27, 2009

RiceHigh's Pentax Blog - Three Years

Yesterday was the 3-year birthday of My Blog. Three years have gone and over 1.13 million of pages have been viewed by various different people around the world.

Recently, I think there have been a lot of more choices for you to go for reading about Pentax news. But if you have to find a major blog that is dedicated to Pentax of which the author pays to write instead of being paid to write or run a site (including putting in Ads or asking for Donations), I think Here is Still the Only Place that you can find and should go! So, mine is unique! :-)

So, why is it so important to keep my site non-money related (no matter how it is packaged) and Ad-free and non-commercial. I think my first article at this Blog will help:- Why This Blog?

Last Related Article:- RiceHigh's Pentax Blog - 1,000,000 Page-Views