Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: A (Late) Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

Monday, December 27, 2010

A (Late) Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

My greetings here~ A Very Merry Christmas and A Happy and Prosperous New Year to come! :-)

Here are some recent photos to share. For measurbation purpose, I've uploaded the photos in Large size! ;-> (Click to Enlarge in a New Tab/Window)



The above photos are taken with my K-x with my FA24-90 on it; AF Adjustment via Debug Mode +130um, EXIF preserved. Btw, I used fully charged NiMH batteries last night which always shown a green battery indicator, but my K-x still hanged up for at least three times! The outdoor temperature was about 10 Deg. Celsius.

Also, two more photos taken with my NEX kit (w/ E-mount 18-55 lens):-



The NEX does not have a hotshoe, so I couldn't mount a level on it by no means and practically it does impose some accuracy problem in getting the correct level, as in the dark all those thin grid lines on the LCD monitor display are just invisible! :-( Anyway, the NEX did never hang up like what my K-x did! >:-[


Related:-


Over Hong Kong: Serious Problem of Air Pollution Caused by Industrial Over Production :-(

My K-x' Time Longevity on AF Accuracy

How to Resolve the K-x Battery Problem?

Better K-x Rechargable Solution? Is the NiZn Safe?

Season's Greetings 2009 :-)