Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: Major Canon Cameras 1930 to 2010

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Major Canon Cameras 1930 to 2010

A friend of mine gave me this poster last year. I put it in my cabinet shortly afterwards and today I finally have taken a closer look to it. I have also taken a snapshot of it and post it here to share. You can view it at full size by clicking the small picture below~



I have only owned two of those Canons so far but for the models that I have used, I think it counts up to 6 to 7.

Btw, I haven't recalled Pentax to publish and distribute those camera history charts against what Canon and Nikon have been doing regularly worldwide. The last (and almost the only) one I have seen is only the one borrowed from the AOHC by Pentax Spain, for the Pentax SLR camera from 1952 to 2008.


Read Also:-

My 7th Pentax SLR Body?

My First Camera

Nine Years of Pentax DSLRs, since the EI-2000