Above: Q7 with a "new" 01 prime lens in black colour.
- 12.4 MP effective 1/1.7" CMOS sensor
- New "Q Engine" image processor
- 25 zone AF, improved sensitivity down to EV0
- ISO Sensitivity 100-12800
- Shutter speed 30 to 1/2000s mechanical, up to 1/8000s in combination with electronic shutter
- In-camera shake reduction (SR) up to 3 stops approxmately
- Full HD video recording at 30fps, sensitivity up to ISO 12800
- Time-lapsed video recording
- AF possible during video recording
- Continuous shooting at 5 frames per second
- 460,000 dot 3 inch monitor
- Dust Removal II
- Supports SD/HC/XC, Eye-Fi cards
- Dimensions: 102.0 x 58.0 x 33.5mm
- Weight:180g body only, 200g with battery and card
- Estimated price: Japanese Yens 40,000 body only, 50,000 with kit lens
Besides, it is also said that another entry level DSLR body K-500 would be announced soon, but this model is to be on sales at overseas outside Japan only, in the meantime. There is no additional information about this rumoured new body, though.
Via Japanese Digicame Info here and here.
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Q7 Specs and There is a K-500 Also (Not K-50)
Lenses|Other Bodies|Prices|Q7|Rumours|Video Recording|