Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: Fuji X100 Official Promotion Video

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Fuji X100 Official Promotion Video



The X100 is really a very nice camera for its retro feel and build quality, especially for those guys who had a film rangefinder in the old days. :-D But it's just way too expensive for that high cost to be justified for merely a non-interchangeable fixed lens camera, I have to say, on the other hand. :-(

Update (3-10): A new full-size sample gallery of the X100 with portrait photos is here:-

http://optyczne.pl/3807-nowo%C5%9B%C4%87-Fujifim_FinePix_X100_-_pierwsze_zdj%C4%99cia_z_finalnej_wersji.html

Not bad overall. But as for the colour rendition in particular the skin tone reproduction, I still prefer my K-r over the X100! :-)


Read Also:-

My First Camera

The World First / Pentax First: My (Obsolete) Pentax Collection