Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: My Deepest Condolence..

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Deepest Condolence..

..to those innocent Hong Kong hostages who got killed and deeply injured/hurt and those other survivors and relatives who've lost their loves and family members in the violent slaughter case at Manila, Philippines. (A few related news articles on the net can be found here, here, here and here - All in English.)

The people were killed at around 8 pm last evening when I witnessed the tragedy live on my local TV. My heart was broken and I lost my sleep mostly last night. I have been feeling really upset and highly disappointed but at the same time rather shocked and very angry at the precipitancy and complete inability of the Filipino Police as well as the total irresponsibility plus ridiculous bureaucracy and numbness of the Filipino Government.

Let us have a deep silence for those unfortunate people whom originally their lives should not be lost and would us bless for them to rest in peace in the heaven.