Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: 5th Anniversary of My Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

5th Anniversary of My Blog

Today marks the 5th year anniversary of my Blog, which was founded on the 26th November of 2006. During these five years, I have written over one thousand and two hundred posts and have witnessed all the changes of Pentax and the whole camera industry as well. My Blog has been viewed and visited for over 2.7 million times and the popularity is still increasing.

Moreover, I have been able to meet people from all over the world via my Blog as the platform where we met and discussed with each others and share our views (no matter it was the same or different) in this Cyber world.

I would like to take this chance to share my happiness with all of you my readers here to celebrate the birthday of my Blog. Without you and your support, I am sure that it could not be as successful as it is now! :-)

With the new ownership of Pentax taken over by Ricoh, we shall see how Ricoh will lead Pentax into a new era and give us what new stuff with major breakthroughs and improvements and hopefully marketing success should follow! Keep up, Ricoh!


Last Related:-

10,000 Comments at My Blog

1,000 Posts of My Blog

Two Million Visits to My Blog

Ten Things that I Want Ricoh to Do for Pentax