Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: Finally, I am Done! :-D

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Finally, I am Done! :-D

With the K-5, which is my 10th DSLR/ILDC ever purchased:-



No major problem as tested and used for two days, except a big dot of dust inside the focusing screen that is visible from the finder, which I believe is a gift from the factory. AF seems to be fairly accurate under both tungsten and white light, at different lighting levels but consistency is less good at lower light. Anyway, I don't find any noticeable difference in the actual performance between firmware 1.01 (which was programmed out of the factory) and the latest 1.12. Nevertheless, I might still complain later and quite likely! Sure will let you readers know if I find something! So, stay tuned~ ;-)


Related:-

Pentax is the Biggest Enemy of Herself!

Latest Family Photo of My Pentax Gear! ;-D

Poll: Will You Buy the K-5 Right Now?