Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: The Future of Pentax

Monday, March 12, 2012

The Future of Pentax

See this article which talks about the future of Sony and the development direction of their ILCs:-

"The EVF Future": http://www.photoclubalpha.com/2012/03/12/the-evf-future/

Via 1001 Noisy Cameras.

That let me "suddenly" think about what's the future of Pentax then? If EVF is the future theme of Sony, I guess "finderless" is the future of Pentax as it correlates! >:-| Pentax has just done one more step than all the others in removing the finder, but not just doing it "half-baked" for merely a mirrorless! :-o

Sorry for the "bashing" again, but I just can't help myself!


Related:-

Simple Solution to the Lack of Viewfinder of the K-01!

Ten Things that I Want Ricoh to Do for Pentax