Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: IR P-Q Measurbation Samples are Out

Friday, September 30, 2011

IR P-Q Measurbation Samples are Out

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/PENTAXQ/PENTAXQA7.HTM

Actually, I feel dizzy about the page layout. It is rather difficult to read and there are just too many test samples in a page with too many combinations of different shooting settings! >:-(

Indeed, I have no interest to click them one by one for the full and endless measurbations! I think I am actually promoting to a real photographer from the (inferior photographer) level of measurbators as such. Or reversely, I am just degraded into an online expert whom will only know how to waste all his time in the Internet other than doing more meaningful things, photo taking inclusive! ;-D

Nonetheless, if you still find out something about the IR samples, please share with us! :-)