Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: You Get What You Paid For? (E-PL3 Vs E-P3 Higher ISOs' IQ Comparison)

Friday, September 09, 2011

You Get What You Paid For? (E-PL3 Vs E-P3 Higher ISOs' IQ Comparison)

See this:-



via http://blog.pchome.net/article/459039.html

The original test source is intentionally not mentioned, as the author does not agree to the test results and believes that there should be some human errors! :-o Btw, I myself cannot figure out where this ISO test is from, although it looks just very familiar! I am almost sure that I posted the test from the same site/reviewer before, but just forget where it is actually from.. So, if anybody knows, please let me know.

Anyway, just in case if the test does not contain any error (as there is simply no evidence of any for the doubt!), it simply tells that you just get what you paid for. Indeed, the truth is that camera makers always know what to put and what to suck from their products. So, since the Q is sold at a higher price, I am now starting to believe the previously unbelievable official claim of "extra-ordinary image processing" of the Q (and what Pentax put into it) that might really exist! ;-D