Web Analytics RiceHigh's Pentax Blog: Pentax Photo Gallery Will Get Fully Revamped Next Month

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pentax Photo Gallery Will Get Fully Revamped Next Month

The Pentax Photo Gallery (which aka PPG in short form), will get fully revamped by the end of next month. See the official notice here:-

http://pentax.thinkbigsolutions.com/N000405_eblast/index_online.html

It seems that Ned and his guys have been diligent enough to improve things and I am sure that the PPG could promote Pentax the brand in a positive way. In contrast to my this negative "dirty brand-bashing" Blog! ;-D

Btw, I have never made any submission to the PPG as a bottom level online expert whom took no photo. So, how could I find any photo to submit? :-o Even if I just do it, I am almost sure that my photos will never be admitted as they are all junk! ;->